ENGworks is now ENG Learn more >
One of the seven central railway stations of Buenos Aires. Opened in 1915, with 44 million passengers a year, it is the second busiest station in Argentina. In 1997 the station was declared a National Historic Monument. After 105 years operating, the train station went through a serious remodeling and modernization process.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Client: Ferrocarriles Argentinos