ENGworks is now ENG Learn more >
On April 3, 1989 Littleton Adventist Hospital opened its doors to the City of Littleton and surrounding metro area communities. After 20 years of service, we expanded our facility greatly. Part of the Centura Health Network, Littleton Adventist Hospital works to provide patients with quality care and treatment. The hospital is also highly engaged in improving the patient care by conducting clinical research through the Centura Health Research Center.
Our teams specialize in services to include neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, women and children’s services and more. Littleton Adventist Hospital was built on the pillars of strength, compassion, hope, innovation and expertise.
• BIM Modeling and Coordination
• MEP Design Assist
• Establish accurate takeoff using the 3D models
• 5D Cost Estimating
• Track and manage space utilization
• Track and manage all building equipment assets
• FM – Asset Management
• Integrate with building maintenance program
• FM – Building Maintenance Scheduling
Size: 209,000 sf
Location: Littleton, CO